Pineridge Homes for Sale in Calgary

Included below are homes for sale in Pineridge. If you would like more information on any of these Pineridge real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. 

And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Pineridge listings come on the market.

Pineridge October 20, 2020
28
Listed
42
Avg. DOM
$271.18
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$274,450
Med. List Price
28 Properties
Page 1 of 3

Pineridge Calgary Real Estate & Houses 

 Pineridge was built in 1974 during the mid-70’s housing boom in Calgary. Located in the northeast near 16 Ave (Trans Canada Highway) and 52 Street N.E. connecting the community to the rest of the city easily.  Pineridge is a welcoming community that features many green spaces and pathways. Pineridge is a great community for families and couples looking to settle down in a well-established neighbourhood in Calgary.

This charming community celebrates the diverse range of resident backgrounds, languages, and cultures and is a vibrant and welcoming community. Nearby amenities, schools, and parks are what make Pineridge a perfect place to look for your new home. 

Pineridge Housing Market 

The community of Pineridge was built during a “boom” of people purchasing homes in Calgary, to meet the demand, Pineridge has many multifamily options available at very affordable prices. 55% of dwellings in Pineridge are either attached row houses, duplexes, and condos, with the remaining 45% left being single-family homes. 

63% of Pineridge residents own their homes, while 37% are renting in the area.  

Pineridge Neighbourhood Amenities 

 Pineridge is an amenity-rich community with many recreational, shopping, and dining options easily accessible by residents. 

The Village Square Leisure Centre is located on the north side of the community and has many activities for residents to enjoy. The swimming and wading pools feature water slides and swimming lessons that are perfect for children and families. The library and gym facilities are well maintained and utilized by many Pineridge residents. 

Sunridge Mall is a 5-minute drive from the community center and offers many shops and restaurants. Cora’s Breakfast & Lunch is a great spot for family and friends to enjoy brunch together, while Cactus Club Cafe is a nearby location for a quiet, sit-down dinner. 

A Calgary Co-op is located in the community and a new Save-on-Foods is also close by for grocery shopping options. 

The Pineridge Community Association provides opportunities for residents to engage in their community and celebrate the diversity of residents in the neighbourhood. The PCA also puts on many events in the community that offer fun and engaging activities for children and adults. Charming touches can be found throughout the community such as “Little Libraries” where residents can take and leave their unused books for others to enjoy and the community garden for residents to enjoy.

Pineridge Local Schools 

 Two public elementary schools offer K-6 classes in the community of Pineridge: Douglas Harkness School and Pineridge Elementary School. The public Junoir High option is Clarence Sansom School for grades 7-9. 

The Calgary Catholic School District offers the St. Patrick elementary school in the community for students in kindergarten through grade 6. 

Pineridge Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE) 

Pineridge Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board 

Pineridge French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE) 

Click here to find out Pineridge school performance and ranking among all Alberta Schools in the Fraser Institute report. 

Pineridge Real Estate Agents

Looking to buy or sell a home in Pineridge? Contact our team of highly skilled and experienced real estate agents to guide you through the entire process. With over 30 years of combined real estate experience, you can trust your local Pineridge housing market experts. 

Contact Lee Yousef & Associates of Urban-Realty - 403-689-3839 today to learn more about our exclusive VIP Home Buyer and Home Seller programs. Thinking of selling your Pineridge property? Try our FREE Home Evaluation tool today to find out your Pineridge property’s market value. 

Back to North East Calgary Real Estate 

Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.

Contact a Pineridge Real Estate Agent

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.