Monterey Park Homes for Sale in Calgary

Included below are homes for sale in Monterey Park. If you would like more information on any of these Monterey Park real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. 

And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Monterey Park listings come on the market.

Monterey Park October 20, 2020
36
Listed
69
Avg. DOM
$243.49
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$399,450
Med. List Price
36 Properties
Page 1 of 3

Monterey Park Calgary Real Estate & Houses 

Monterey Park was inspired by the beach town of Monterey in California and the homes were built to reflect the desert style homes in the South. The community features many large green spaces and playgrounds- perfectly suited for children and families. Many couples also call Monterey Park home and enjoy the neighbourhood’s relaxed and “vacation-like” atmosphere.

The community of Monterey Park is located in Calgary’s northeast quadrant near the Trans Canada Highway and  68 Street NE and is boarded by the communities of Pineridge and Temple. Monterey Park offers many amenities and schooling options for residents to choose from.   

Monterey Park Housing Market 

The community of Monterey Park is made up of mostly single-family, detached homes built in the 1980s inspired by the Californian city of Monterey. Homes in the area include attached and detached garage options, as well as some semi-detached such as duplexes. Some apartments and row house style dwellings are available as well. Most homes in the area feature backyards perfect for pets and families to enjoy some time outdoors.

85% of residents living in Monterey Park are homeowners, with the remaining 15% renting. 

Monterey Park Neighbourhood Amenities 

Monterey Park has many parks and playgrounds in the community to encourage outdoor activities and enjoyment. Walking pathways are plentiful in the community of Monterey Park, making the area perfect for those who live an active lifestyle. Along these walking trails are storm ponds that serve as beautiful water features for residents to enjoy. The community was designed to mirror a Californian style resort, and so the wide streets and natural features serve to create an outdoor oasis feel. 

Located in the community is a shopping centre with a Calgary Co-op, gas station, and shops - making daily errands easy to complete. Sunridge Mall is less than 10-minutes from Monterey Park and offers many shops and restaurants. Family-friendly dining options include Boston Pizza and Montanas, while Chop Steakhouse & Bar and Cactus Club Cafe are also close by for a fine dining experience. Sunridge Mall also has many shops and entertainment options for everyone to enjoy.

The Monterey Community Association provides many amenities to members and their families. Hall rentals and child care are both available at the community center and the association’s calendar is full of events for residents to engage with others in the community.

Monterey Park Local Schools 

Monterey Park School is located in the community and offers public kindergarten to grade 6 classes. Clarence Sansom School is the public junior high school for Monterey Park residents. For those with older children, Lester B. Pearson high school is less than 10 minutes away from the community center. 

The Calgary Catholic School District offers two options in the community for K-9 classes, as well as Bishop McNally high school nearby. 

Monterey Park Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE) 

Monterey Park Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board 

Monterey Park French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE) 

Click here to find out Monterey Park’s school performance and ranking among all Alberta Schools in the Fraser Institute report.

Monterey Park Real Estate Agents

Looking to buy or sell a home in Monterey Park? Contact our team of highly skilled and experienced real estate agents to guide you through the entire process. With over 30 years of combined real estate experience, you can trust your local Monterey Park housing market experts. 

Contact Lee Yousef & Associates of Urban-Realty - 403-689-3839 today to learn more about our exclusive VIP Home Buyer and Home Seller programs. Thinking of selling your Monterey Park property? Try our FREE Home Evaluation tool today to find out your Monterey Park property’s market value. 

Back to North East Calgary Real Estate 

Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.

 

Contact a Monterey Park Real Estate Agent

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.