Savanna in Saddle Ridge Homes for Sale in Calgary

Included below are homes for sale in Savanna in Saddle Ridge. If you would like more information on any of these Savanna in Saddle Ridge real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. 

And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Savanna in Saddle Ridge listings come on the market. 

 

Savanna in Saddle Ridge October 27, 2020
16
Listed
34
Avg. DOM
$269.24
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$414,450
Med. List Price
16 Properties
Page 1 of 2

Savanna in Saddle Ridge Real Estate & Houses 

Built-in the established community of Saddle Ridge, Savanna in Saddle Ridge offers modern single and multifamily options. Close to the Saddletowne LRT Station, Deerfoot, Stoney, and Metis Trail, Savanna in Saddle Ridge is easily accessible. Located in the northeast corner of the city, the community is home to many families, however, new multifamily style developments mean there is room for couples and singles in Savanna. 

The community will feature many green spaces and offer a large central water feature. Two proposed school zones currently sit in Savanna in Saddle Ridge and approval from the city is expected soon. A large commercial centre is planned to include grocery stores and community convinces. 

Savanna in Saddle Ridge Housing Market 

A wide range of housing styles and designs can be found in Savanna from a variety of builders and developers. A Genstar community, Savannah in Saddle ridge will feature townhomes, paired, laned, and front garage style homes to choose from.  As Savannah in Saddle Ridge is a very new community, listings are new construction only. 

88% of those who live in Saddle Ridge own their homes, with the remaining 12% renting. 

Savanna in Saddle Ridge Neighbourhood Amenities 

The Saddletowne LRT Station is located on the east side of the community and includes a designated park and ride lot for residents. Saddle Ridge is considered one of the most transit-friendly communities in Calgary.

The community of Saddle Ridge features many big-box retailers such as Safeway and Shoppers Drug Mart, but the community also houses many unique local restaurants and businesses. 

Prairie Winds Park is only 10 minutes away and offers 16 hectares of green space. Amenities include basketball courts, picnic sites, and a wading pool. The City of Calgary recently invested $11.9 million into renovations to encourage community development and engagement. 

The Genisis Centre is within walking distance to the community and offers an array of amenities including swimming pools, fitness facilities, basketball courts, and more. The Genisis Centre offers a collection of after school programs and focuses on creating social impact within northeast communities.

Other amenities close by include: the Silverwing Links Golf Course and the McKnight Village shopping centre - both within a 10-minute drive of Savanna in Saddle Ridge.

Savanna in Saddle Ridge Local Schools 

There are four Calgary Board of Education Schools in the community of Saddle Ridge. Both the Saddle Ridge School and the Hugh A.Bennet School support K-4 students in the surrounding areas. The Peter Lougheed School serves students from grades 5-9 and the newly opened Nelson Mandela High School accepts students from grades 10-12.

Area Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE) 

Area Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board 

Area French Immersion Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE) 

Click here to find out Area school performance and ranking among all Alberta Schools in the Fraser Institute report.

Savanna in Saddle Ridge Real Estate Agents

Looking to buy or sell a home in Savanna in Saddle Ridge? Contact our team of highly skilled and experienced real estate agents to guide you through the entire process. With over 30 years of combined real estate experience, you can trust your local Savanna in Saddle Ridge housing market experts. 

Contact Lee Yousef & Associates of Urban-Realty - 403-689-3839 today to learn more about our exclusive VIP Home Buyer and Home Seller programs. Thinking of selling your Savanna in Saddle Ridge property? Try our FREE Home Evaluation tool today to find out your Savanna in Saddle Ridge property’s market value. 

Back to North Calgary Real Estate 

Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.

Contact a Savanna in Saddle Ridge Real Estate Agent

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.